|AMC Physician consultations and treatment||Unlimited|
|AMC GP/Pediatrician’s Home visits||Three per year|
|AMC Nurse consultations and treatment||Unlimited|
|Specialist consultations (by AMC Physician referral only)||Unlimited|
|AMC Physician’s prescribed outpatient medical procedures (IV Therapy, ECG, nebulisations, injections, etc)||Unlimited|
|AMC Physician’s prescribed diagnostic testing (x-rays, ultrasound)||Unlimited|
|AMC Physician’s prescribed laboratory investigations||Tests that can be done locally in Georgia without sending to Germany or another country|
|24-hour ambulance services (ordered by AMC Physician)||Unlimited|
|Annual Member Fee||850 USD|
- The plan does not cover pregnancy monitoring or studies; doesn’t cover pre-existing conditions.
- Services which require long term specialty care, including but not limited to, cancer treatment, open heart surgery, infectious disease, kidney dialysis, transplantation and certain specialized testing (MRI, CT) are not covered under this Agreement.
- Services related to plastic, cosmetic or re-constructive surgery, unless medically indicated by an AMC physician, are not covered under this Agreement. HIV treatment, injuries from war, or experimental or investigative treatments including infertility treatment are not covered under this Agreement.
- Hearing aids, eyeglasses or contact lenses, durable medical equipment or prosthetics are not covered except as specifically provided for under this Agreement. Prosthetic, cosmetic, or orthodontics dentistry are not covered except as specifically provided for under this Agreement. Any diseases or conditions that, by law, must be treated in specific or designated facilities are not covered under this Agreement.
- Medications are not covered.