|AMC Physician consultations and treatment||Unlimited|
|AMC GP/Pediatrician’s Home visit||Three per year|
|Annual Flu vaccine at AMC||One per year|
|AMC Nurse consultations and treatment||Unlimited|
|Specialist consultations (by AMC Physician referral only)||Unlimited|
|AMC Physician’s prescribed outpatient medical procedures (IV Therapy, ECG, nebulisations, injections, etc)||Unlimited|
|AMC Physician’s prescribed diagnostic testing (x-rays, ultrasound)||Unlimited|
|AMC Physician’s prescribed laboratory investigations||Tests that can be done locally in Georgia without sending to Germany or another country|
|24-hour ambulance services (ordered by AMC Physician)||Unlimited|
|Emergency hospitalisation, prescribed and arranged by AMC Physician, either at AMC facility or at AMC referral facility||Three hospitalisation days with treatment and procedures|
|Annual Member Fee||1200 USD|
- The plan does not cover pregnancy monitoring or studies; doesn’t cover pre-existing conditions.
- Services which require long term specialty care, including but not limited to, cancer treatment, open heart surgery, infectious disease, kidney dialysis, transplantation and certain specialized testing (MRI, CT) are not covered under this Agreement.
- Services related to plastic, cosmetic or re-constructive surgery, unless medically indicated by an AMC physician, are not covered under this Agreement. HIV treatment, injuries from war, or experimental or investigative treatments including infertility treatment are not covered under this Agreement.
- Hearing aids, eyeglasses or contact lenses, durable medical equipment or prosthetics are not covered except as specifically provided for under this Agreement. Prosthetic, cosmetic, or orthodontics dentistry are not covered except as specifically provided for under this Agreement. Any diseases or conditions that, by law, must be treated in specific or designated facilities are not covered under this Agreement.
- Medications are not covered, except those used during Emergency Hospitalization.