AMC Tbilisi invites you to explore the endless benefits of yoga during and after pregnancy.
AMC Prenatal Yoga Classes are created to strengthen the uterus and pelvic muscles, improve circulation, aid in digestion, exercise the spine and increase overall comfort.
AMC Postnatal Yoga is a special class devoted to supporting women through the various changes and challenges postpartum.We focus on addressing common issues after birthing, releasing tension, gently regaining strength and further supporting the oneness of your body, mind and spirit.
AMC Prenatal Yoga Class will involve:
- Breathing techniques which help you to bring more oxygen and to relax the body during the delivery
- Gentle stretching. Your teacher will lead you through a few stretches to further lengthen and relax your muscles.
- Simple Postures. They are designed to build strength for the birth, release tension and create space for your baby to grow and for you to breathe effectively. They’ll also ease those pregnancy aches and niggles like back and shoulder pain, indigestion and sluggish digestion or circulation.
- Relaxation. At the end of each prenatal yoga class, you’ll relax your muscles and restore your resting heart rate and breathing rhythm
AMC Postnatal Yoga class will help you to achieve the following:
- Strengthen your deep abdominal muscles
- Pull your organs back together
- Loosen the back pains
- Strengthen the lower back muscles
- Tighten your hips back together
- Relax the nervous system
- Strengthen the immune system
- Exercises while you are breastfeeding
- Relax deeply
The yoga program is suitable for all pregnancy trimesters and for all moms several weeks through several months postpartum.
If you have any concerns, feel free to discuss any issues with AMC Georgia Medical Director / Gynecologist Dr. Maya Kipiani.
10 sessions plus first complimentary session for only 300 Gel.
10 Sessions + Free intro session